Thursday 5 May 2011

Carrot tops...

I have spent much of today slogging through job applications. Just before my eyes started to blur and my brain imploded, I thought I'd take a break and have a little flick through some of my favourite blogs, including The Fashion Spot, which is super for all kinds of news and updates. A couple of separate posts came to my attention about some newly flame haired celebs, so I thought I'd bring them all together for a little ginger snap party here....

MILEY CYRUS
BLAKE LIVELY 

SCARLETT JOHANNSON


After dying my hair to the point that it turned to straw, I've vowed to leave it well alone from now on. But if I was still so reckless and as bored as I am now, I'm sure I would be going ginger. If you fancy having a look at a brilliant hair-do blog, have a look at She Knows.


No comments: