Thursday 28 April 2011

Everybody in the house of love...

I don't know if you've heard, but apparently some bird called Kate and some dude called Will are getting hitched tomorrow? Tee he he.

I couldn't let the big day pass by without spending a second revelling in the joy. I may be an occasional crusader of singledom, but I can't help swoon over a good old dollop of love on a plate and, of course, a frothy wedding dress. Furthermore, this is a wonderful excuse for everyone to take a day to get together and celebrate: an opportunity us spiffing Britons will never turn our noses up at. And, if nothing else, this is a wonderful opportunity for Taiwan to churn out some incredibly tacky crap, which will only make the world a better place to be honest...




Chill with Will and Kate.. ho ho

Love Pez. LOVE WILL AND KATE PEZ.

Pizza on your face!! Oh no, I mean your face on a pizza.

IN CASE ALL THE ROMANCE GETS TOO MUCH

I think my activity of choice for the day is going to revolve around either one of the fabby street parties my dear friends ingeniously came across or a good old house party (the weather's looking grim people, BEWARE) Whatever you do have a wonderful day :)



IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE WILL AND KATE THEMED T-MOBILE AD YET THEN YOU MUST WATCH THIS IMMEDIATELY!!

1 comment:

yamilla said...

hi dear thanks for the comment! i love high waisted trousers with a comfy fabric! tommorow is THE day! i am so excited for the royals! i am excited to see the dress!

love,
Yamilla