Wednesday 27 April 2011

Get nailed...

SPONGE BOB NAILS?! AMAZING.
Today is my final payday from the old job. Boo.. hooo sniffle sniffle. Snnoort.
Very scary, as I'm not sure when the next payday will occur. I'm determined to be a clever girl though and not blow it all in Topshop, so I am just going to indulge my shopaholic urges by purchasing a rainbow of nail varnishes, in awesomely bright shades - thus giving myself something fun to purchase, something good to do and something bright and wonderful to cheer my soul!


If my funds didn't have such a short lifespan, I would be forking out a little more than the price of a bottle of varnish on the most fierce creative manicure money can buy from the one and only WAHnails, which is based in Dalston and now have a nail bar down in good old Oxford St. Toppers. This is much more than a nail bar, next to the unique hair salon BLEACH, they offer mind boggling intricate and amusing designs, which I can only try to replicate myself.
MORE WAHnails DESIGNS





If I was to go with any design, it would undoubtedly be the tuxedos on the left... dressing my nails up like little dapper English gentlemen?! YES PLEASE!!!


















I am going to have to settle with good old trusty BarryM this time... probably in the following colours...


Wow, I just wrote a post about nail varnish... and I thought the Banana Muffins made me sound like a prancing girly girl.

No comments: